Apps yang dapat tak kena makan dalam Liga Legenda,最新newtown,link untuk tipu big small,Storage and handling
Fuel is often viewed as a commodity that, once bought, can be stored for a long time without much further attention. However, improper housekeeping can lead to contamination and fuel degradation, and in turn to breakdown of valuable assets and high operating costs hitting your bottom line.
Working together with play tech rebate Commercial Fuels, you can choose the right fuel for your operations and learn how to optimise your fuel-management practices – thus helping you reduce total cost of ownership and increase asset productivity.
1 Based on a survey with decision-making staff from the fleet and construction industries, commissioned by play tech rebate and conducted by Edelman Intelligence.
- Poor quality fuels affecting equipment reliability, resulting in unplanned plant shutdown.
- Lack of expert knowledge to deal with product contamination issues..
- High fuel consumption due to poor optimisation.
- Lack of technical expertise in selecting and introducing new fuels into operations.
- Compliance with increasingly stringent environmental legislation.
The right location doesn’t just reduce transportation and refuelling costs, it can also prolong the life of the fuel. Choose the coolest place possible to site your tank, as heat can act to age the fuel faster.
Check the tank regularly for water build-up and deposits. Drain if necessary. At regular intervals, take and test samples to monitor the quality of the fuel.
Make sure the fuel tank, pipes and connections are free from contamination. Empty and clean the tank at least once every ten years.